to cast his spell
One look to catch
A smile to reel
innocently strung together
flush the cheeks
quicken the heart
His eyes promise everything
His lips whisper wild dreams
just a little closer
Temptation warms the skin
He reaches out slowly
a little closer
And the world disappears
I'm not sure how I feel about this episode of LOST. LOL!
- I liked Rose and Bernard's flashback. I don't know why, but I always thought they had been married for a long time. And ye gods, she was sick?! Craziness!
- Rose always knew that Locke was in a wheelchair before the crash. WOW. I was floored on that one!
- Oh "Henry." I guess his line of "They'll never give you Walt" means that he is one of those Others. Evil man! And he's played so well. :)
- I can dig Ana Lucia in a more background role. She doesn't annoy me as much as she did before. LOL!
- Jack and Kate going into the jungle together. How sweet. And getting caught in the net. Yowsa. And good for Jack saying he wasn't sorry that Kate kissed him. Ha!
- Sawyer and his "Norma Rae" comment to Bernard. I love Sawyer. He cracks me up!
I'm looking forward to next week's episode! It looks exciting. I hated all the commercial breaks during this ep. I was going bonkers! I'm so addicted to this darn show.
My blog is still down and I have a postgame alert to add. Curses!... I've been off all this time and I haven't written anything significant for any of my stories. I have stories! But it's like they're taking a vacation too!... I turned the channel to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban because it was in HD. And then I didn't even watch the last part of it! Freak, eh?... My A's lost, btw. So depressing. Not really, but my baseball heart is heavy... Oh, but the Cardinals won! I love them too (even when Mulder isn't pitching), so it's all good... I should start reading the next book for the book club. It'll take my mind off of things. Like I have stress in my life. Not really... I'm probably driving out to the other house tomorrow. Bah...
Okay, time for bed.