I'm going to get carried away, so here we go:
- I totally did not catch that it was Sayid's Nadia getting a home inspection from Locke. Ye gods! (Read it at a LOST comm.) Freaky.
- Locke's father is a rat bastard!
- Loved the poker game! Sawyer had some luscious looks and I might have to do some screencaps. I'm such a sucker!
- Poor Locke and his Helen. She had trust issues though, eh? She blasted him for lying to her but she's the one who followed him. Ummm, anyone else think there's something wrong with that?
- Oh, Sayid all wet from the rain. Thanks surabufix for making me think of how "nice" he looked like that. Aaaack! LOL!
- So, is Henry Gale an "Other?" He's a liar for sure!
- Omigosh, what the heck was on the blast door?! Who drew it? How did they get the door down then back up again? Does it have to do with the drop of supplies?
- Speaking of, why didn't anyone notice that the supplies were dropped? What is going on?!
- Poor Hurley, feeling bad about being out of the loop. Dude, do you really want to be in it? I think it might suck!
- Jack and Sawyer's poker showdown was fantastic. Boys.
Okay, I don't think I have much more to say. I love the show though. It's driving me nuts in the most delightful way. LOL! Yah!