- DANIEL! Oh poor, brilliant Daniel! How could his mother send him back KNOWING what was going to happen to him? I knew there was something utterly tragic about Eloise Hawking and this episode showed us. She kills her own son. WTH?!
- And WOW, I know I've read the theory in other places, but Charles Widmore was Daniel's father. It was crazy to hear him say it.
- Miles is the only one left of the three who came back to "rescue" the Losties. Will he share the same fate as Charlotte and Daniel? I hope not!
- I'm glad Desmond is okay.
- I could tell Juliet didn't like how James called Kate "Freckles."