01. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times: While You Were Sleeping
02. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in a theatre? Beauty and the Beast (thank goodness for working at the theatre!)
03. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie: Ryan Gosling or Karl Urban
04. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie: Leo DiCaprio
05. Name a movie that you can quote from: Sixteen Candles
06. Name a movie musical that you know all the lyrics to all the songs: Grease
07. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with: West Side Story
08. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see: Galaxy Quest
09. Name a movie that you own: Lars and the Real Girl
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops: Harry Connick Jr.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? Hell yes
12. Ever made out in a movie? lol! yes?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't gotten around to it yet? Wanted
14. Ever walked out of a movie? only because it was the end of my break (back in my movie theatre working days)
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (CEDRIC!)
16. Popcorn? yes, buttered!
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)? not often enough, maybe twice or trice a year
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater? RockNRolla
19. What is your favorite/preferred genre of movie? romantic comedy
20. What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? The Empire Strikes Back
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen? Private Resort (good thing it was a rental!)
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? Pulp Fiction
23. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen? The Exorcist
24. What is the funniest movie you've ever seen? Office Space