please let me go just set me free you can't say it's love please let go of me your heart is frozen so why even pretend I mean nothing to you we have come to the end just because you cry free flowing tears doesn't mean a thing if love isn't here I'm ready to let you go I have set you free we can't say it's love so please let go of me We spent last night hanging out at my cousin B's house for dinner. The T family, including Miss Breelyn, were also there. me & Breelyn What a freakin' cutie pie! She's much livelier now. She smiles! So cute. We had a very nice dinner and then just hung out and played the Wii and chatted. I can see how the Wii can be a bit addicting! The guys had fun anyway. ;) Food!!! potatoes and mushrooms! ribs! sausage! After dinner we checked out the new truck. I like big trucks but this one is HUGE. (That's what she said. LOL!) Anyhoo, it's quite fancy. Nice! big truck! me, a beer, my camera reflected Then we had dessert. :) dessert! All in all, a most lovely Friday night that eased its way into Saturday. LOL! And oh, my niece (one of the grown up ones) MET NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!! She has pictures with Jordan, Danny, and Joey. I'M JEALOUS!!! There, I said it. It had to be said. ;)