00:21 watching Alien Nation for some reason. except now there's a commercial. boo! # 01:34 new at LJ - my daily tweets tinyurl.com/4ovx37 # 01:34 new at LJ - desperation reigns tinyurl.com/4ld9j3 # 01:59 @ wahlee Go to sleep! Wait, I'm not sleeping either. Lol! # 08:22 On the bike pikchur.com/zapx # 12:09 realizing finding friends on facebook is most interesting! ;) # 13:14 Streetview on Google Maps fascinates me to no end # 13:35 new at LJ - in the computer room tinyurl.com/3pbefy # 14:56 The Winchester, part 2 pikchur.com/qt12 # 15:04 @ beebia I'm trying not to think of it but I'd LOVE to see them in concert again!!! # 15:06 @ bitchtude Enjoy the game! Take a picture of the car. lol! LET'S GO RAYS!!! # 15:27 @ beebia I'm a little jealous too. i know some folks who are going. and they keep saying so on their facebooks! boo! :P # 17:36 It's breezy cool out here our way. Nice. # 21:28 @ meeshiek ooooh, I want Sleeping Beauty! :) # fetched by LoudTwitter