01:34 new at LJ - my daily tweets tinyurl.com/6dps86 # 07:42 @ wahlee twitpic.com/8lb7 - How cool is that? Neat-oh! # 08:30 The right way to start Friday pikchur.com/yyrf # 08:53 @ walelia I like my icy, slushy coffees, but one of these days, I might try cuban coffee. I'm not really a coffee person. y ... # 09:32 So glad it's Friday. # 09:34 @ bitchtude Ohh vacation! Lucky you! # 10:25 I'm going to call assholes "challenging" people. Sounds more pc, yes? # 11:36 @ wahlee "challenged" is even better # 11:40 Homegrown grapes = delicious pikchur.com/2tvw # 12:17 I pilfered a donut from the board room pikchur.com/hn1c # 12:32 @ walelia Shhhh! No one needs to know. The evidence will be gone soon enough. lol! # 15:14 @ Surabufix Someone needs to smack whoever took your pepsi. Terrible! # 16:50 Happy Friday world! pikchur.com/oqdd # 17:15 @ wahlee twitpic.com/8nwk - SEBS! Where does he hide the chopsticks? # 17:29 twitpic.com/8o00 - Holli and her cuteness # 17:57 Still wondering what the heck I was thinking showing my mother how to instant message. Oh my! # 17:58 @ wahlee SEBS is the trickster. # 19:46 @ wahlee twitpic.com/8om0 - KURT! Yes, I finally guessed one. :D # 20:11 @ wahlee It was bound to happen. ;) # 20:13 watching the a's game on tv. writing a poem on The Winchester. (my MacBook is The Winchester) # 20:36 @ bitchtude NICE! Good for the Rays! :D # 21:37 new at LJ - I don't care anymore tinyurl.com/6qtes7 # 21:38 Watching futbol on the Olympics. ;) # 23:56 I'm sleepy but it's friday night and I'm watching the Olympics # fetched by LoudTwitter