1. What are your reasons for having an LJ? I wanted to comment on abbagirl's LJ, so I joined even though I had a proper blog on my own domain. I blame her, but I'm glad I'm here because it's also a great place to keep in touch (or in view) of my friends and the adventures they share. :)
2. What do you do before bedtime? Things in the bathroom.
3. Last book you read, and did you like it? I'm in the middle of reading "Rabbit Heart" which is kind of hokey but interesting. I want to finish it soon so that I can start on "Lavinia" by Ursula K. Le Guin. I started reading that one in the bookstore and I was HOOKED! LOL!
4. What is the city of your dreams and why? Carmel-by-the-Sea. The weather is perfect (chilly and pretty), there are places to walk, and the water is nearby. It's a restful place. Otherwise, maybe somewhere in Kauai. The island feels like home.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? A quiet extrovert or a sociable introvert. Take your pick. ;)
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Loving someone. When you love someone, someone is loving you back whether you realize it or not.
7. Do you trust easily? Yes, too easily.
8. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Teleportation. :)
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Lack of money.
10. What is your best quality? My friendly nature.
11. Is being tagged fun? Sometimes. ;)
12. How do you see yourself? Friendly and mostly polite with lazy tendencies.
13. Who are currently the most important people to you? Husband, sister, cousins, family, and friends.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? surabufix & bitchtude (though she did not tag) are fantastic people and wonderful friends. And I wish I could hang out with them again because it's been way too long!
15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor? I'm married already and so that's the answer to this one.
16. How many children do you want to have, if any? I'd be happy with one right now. Two would be a double blessing.
17. What's better, to give or to receive? I like to receive. I'm selfish.
18. If you could go back in time and change one thing about your life, what would it be? I'm not one for regrets, but perhaps I would have found a job before quitting that one job with the uniform.
19. What would you do if you (or your girlfriend) became pregnant unexpectedly? I'd be super excited if I got pregnant! :D
20. What is your biggest fear? Forgetting what a wonderful life I've had when the moment of its end comes.