00:30 new at LJ - the car drives fast tinyurl.com/63q4od # 00:30 new at LJ - my daily tweets tinyurl.com/5dqgsk # 07:18 getting ready for work and taking long breaks at the computer. only 4 hours of work today. i'm going to love it! # 07:43 @ Surabufix I think I'm going to like today. Except it's supposed to hit 101degrees out here. Hope your meetings zip by! # 08:29 @ wahlee you can observe more from the outside, see more of people's follies. ;) # 11:41 @ wahlee I hope you're okay!!! Yikes! # 11:47 15 minutes until my weekend begins. Awesome! # 13:04 twitpic.com/2j9j - At Mimi's waiting for lunch # 15:25 I wonder how hot it is out here. It's pretty freakin' unbreathable. I'm melting!!! # 15:39 twitpic.com/2jkg - Do I look sweaty? Maybe not. # 15:48 @ kevinrose I'm not a fan of Coldplay but I bought their latest album and I like it. :) #7 keeps playing in my head. # 16:14 @ Surabufix I know. I do miss that on th iphone. But I love the way my curve does email. It's addicting. # 16:32 @ Surabufix it's 103 here. We're hot! # 16:34 @ Surabufix lol! # 18:03 trying out twitteroo on my pc. let's see how it goes... # 18:38 okay, turned off twitteroo because i probably exceeded the hourly requests. lame. # 19:07 twitpic.com/2jxp - Sleepy dog # 19:15 twitpic.com/2jy7 - Doggies at rest # 19:22 @ Surabufix He wanted you to run outside?! What's he thinking?! It's not even nice to walk in that kind of weather. I hope you said no? :D # 19:26 @ Surabufix crazy man, crazy! You sweat enough inside with the a/c. Lol! # 19:27 @ wahlee it's still out because we're all in some kind of hell for sure # 20:27 new at LJ - feeling broken inside tinyurl.com/5ehubv # 21:59 Oh Huston. Why oh why? # fetched by LoudTwitter