07:02 Happy Friday!!! I don't have to bring lunch today because we're having a luncheon. Nice! # 07:04 oh wait, how did i forget it was friday the 13th?! i'm still waking up, apparently. lol! # 13:14 Today's yummy lunch - photo at twitxr.com/valerie/updates/61011 # 14:12 @ Surabufix Splendid!!! # 14:14 @ Surabufix I think it's awesome. Someone can do all the dirty work for you. Yah! # 16:46 Home! Let the weekend begin. # 16:47 @ bitchtude ohhh, a drink would be nice. :) # 17:28 We're making chicken adobo. Wish us luck! Lol! # 17:29 @ amy_l Thanks! I'm hoping it tastes good. :) # 19:18 Those orange jerseys on the Giants are crazy. I like it. But let's go A's!!! # 20:34 Oh, Zito is up to bat. :P # 21:07 I tell you, Gaudin looks like Mose from The Office! # 22:02 Brilliant. The sprinklers came on and it's the bottom of the 9th. "Inappropriate watering." # 22:35 new at LJ when the light flickers tinyurl.com/6dasfc # 23:13 @ bernadetteb Sweet dreams! :) # 23:52 why am i still online? lol! # 23:53 @ beebia good night! :D # fetched by LoudTwitter