swallowed slow by broken dreams
trapped in the despair
I'm not sure why, but I'm taking much too long to read Catcher in the Rye. I suppose ten or fifteen minutes a day just isn't going to cut it, eh? LOL! I must finish it, then start another library book before I can start reading the books I bought over the weekend. Alas!
one side of my desk
- I've been tallying graduate surveys at work. Yes, it's as fun as it sounds. Not.
- I've become fascinated by my Hall of Kentalcast story from last November's NanoWriMo. I got sucked into my own story! Is that good? I think it's good. Perhaps this means it's good enough to continue? I am perhaps thinking yes.
- I should start greeting my co-workers by name.
- I must find my extra printer cartridges! Where did they get packed? Bah!
- The A's won in the 10th inning this afternoon. Go A's!
- The Cardinals lost. Boo!
- I wish LOST was still on Wednesdays.