|Your Love Song Is|
Thank you by Dido
"And I want to thank you for giving me
The best day of my life
Oh, just to be with you is having
The best day of my life."
It's all good, as long as you're in love.
So wow. Spoilers ahead!
- Best twist? - The end reveal that the flashbacks were actually flash forwards! Oh Jack, how far you fall! And Kate cleans up nicely, eh? ;)
- I almost cried... throughout the whole sequence with Charlie turning off the jamming device and speaking to Penelope. When Charlie realized who she was, he had such hope and joy in his eyes while he called for Desmond. Then the crazy Russian dude showed up with the grenade and Charlie knew that Desmond's vision had to come true if they were all to be saved. His last message to Desmond and Desmond's look of despair just broke my heart. Broke my heart indeed...
- Jack letting Sayid, Jin, and Bernard "die." Good lord!
- Rousseau and Alex coming finally coming face to face. And who would have thought that Rousseau's first words to her daughter would be, "Would like to help me tie him up?" LOL!
- Jack's simple declaration to Kate. "I love you."
- Locke and Walt. Umm, what the heck was that? And so glad Locke wasn't dead!
- Ben and Locke actually pleading for the same thing from Jack. What do they know that we don't know?
- The Temple?
- Who died in Jack's flash forward?
- Why were the tents marked by Juliet early? We know why they did it for us, but in the context of the show, it doesn't make sense. Juliet wouldn't have marked the tents early, would she? (I'm trying to work that one out for myself. LOL!)
- The newspaper article stringing the viewer along for two hours without a resolution. (Personally, I like the end mystery, but that's just me.)