sit still in the midnight light
relish each moment
It was an interesting day at work. Lots of weird things happened. How can I tell it while being vague? I'll try.
- Art on the floor
- Hamlet can't keep a class calm
- Consequences await
And I'm going halfsies on the following for a gathering this weekend:
- diaper bag
- lavendar wipes
- sleep sack
- changing pads
- bathroom space savor
- bottle drying rack
- baby bottle sterilizer
LOST reaction. Spoilers ahead!
- LOCKE!!! - Ben is a crazy man. I hope Locke's luck holds and he manages to get out of the ditch. I actually screamed when Ben did what he did.
- Jacob? - Who is Jacob? Or rather, what is Jacob? If Ben could see him, why didn't he hear him? Or did he hear him? Why did Locke hear him and catch a glimpse? What's going on?!
- Juliet - Is she really on the side of the survivors? I want her to be, but I'm wary of her.
- Richard - You know, Nestor Carbonell? So is he ageless? How old is he supposed to be? I like looking at his eyes. Pretty eyes.
The Office is rockin' right now. Ye gods!