raining down on springtime's glow
washing dreams away
Sometimes a list is just the trick.
- Woke up at my usual time so that I could drive to work with the hubby. At least it wasn't raining while I was driving.
- Visited YVHS and caught some gossip. Love the gossip. Too bad I can't mention too much here. ;) Promises made. Oh, and got my girl scout cookies!
- Chatted with the office folks at the hubby's job.
- Had a FABULOUS lunch at Back Forty. Yum, yum, yum!!! Meat is good. So are onion rings. And mashed potatoes.
- Checked out that camera. Wanted the camera.
- Spent the rest of the work day at work, but I didn't do much.
- Went back to Back Forty for carry out.
- Best Buy. Exilim EX-V7. Mine.
- Onward home to rescue the doggies and eat the delicious carry out. Mmmm, more meat!