the glow constant
the inevitable end
one more spark
strong and bright
then darkness falling
while the smoke rises...
- I switched phones today. I am now carrying the Blackberry Pearl instead of the Nokia N80. I'm happy to have a Blackberry again, but I'm a little sad about the Nokia N80. Alas!
- We watched a holiday parade in Livermore. I took pictures. They're in my camera and I'm too tired to post them. But the one above is a picture of the comic book shop nearby the parade.
- I had a beer at the First Street Ale House. I had the Apricot Pyramid, which reminded me of my A's. (The Pyramid part.) The bar servers were young. One had tired eyes and I pegged him for the manager/owner. I wonder if I was right. :P
- We had dinner at Kawa Sushi. We didn't have sushi. We ate in the Teppan Room. I had filet mignon and lobster. Mmmmmm!
- The night was crystal and the moon was bright and the sky was clear while the stars shone bright.