Got this from Sarah Lane's website.
1. When you were born, how much did you weigh?
6 pounds, 14 ounces and I believe I was a week or so late. :P
2. What's your sugar poison?
Krispy Kreme donuts or anything chocolate
3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your
life, which would you choose? Then be specific.
Meat, beef. Or perhaps chicken. But definitely meat.
4. What, in your opinion, is the worst song ever?
I used to think it was “Mmmm Bop” by Hanson. Let’s go with that.
5. Who was your very favorite teacher growing up, and why?
Mrs. Galeria, 3rd grade. She encouraged to read and rewarded us in our diligence. Got ice cream at Clancy’s for that one!
6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the
7. Ok, so there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up.
Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase?
I’d probably hoard it for a bit, then buy lots of CDs or a season set of one of my favorite shows.
8. Do you have a reoccuring nightmare? If so, explain.
I’m somewhere and I need to use the bathroom, but every stall I find hasn’t been flushed.
9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at
10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel
smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that
reminds you how smart you are?
I show off my websites. Even though I do it for fun, it’s nice when people (usually my family and friends) notice and comment.